COMMERCIAL AGENT OR SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE ILE-DE-FRANCE AREA
Passionate about the equestrian sport, you will be responsible for the development of the brand, the business relations and the turnover in your area.
Based on your own prospection, you will make appointments with the clients and the prospects to offer and sell our equipment, and you will also attend equestrian events to present andsell our products
After an internal training on the products and the saddle adaptations, you will be able to identify, during your visits to clients, the needs expressed by the customers and propose a product adapted to their expectations.
You will be responsible for the permanent follow-up of your clients and prospects.
You will establish relations of confidence with our partners.
You will directly depend from the management of the company and report regularly to him.
- Above all things, you are passionate about the world of horses, you know the equestrian sector, having developed a network of contacts.
- You possess proven relational skills.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are well organised and conscientious.
- You are dynamic, capable of working autonomouslyand taking initiatives, while considering the internal procedures.
- Being on the road does not bother you and you are flexible as regards working time.
- You are familiar with the new technologies and are active on social media
- Having a business training, you have at least one first professional experience as sales representative.
- Office, Excel and Word have no secrets for you.
- Mastery of French and English (spoken and written) is essential.
- B driver’s license required
To apply, please send your curriculum vitae and your motivation letter to the following address: email@example.com