IKONIC Leather BackpadRef : BP01
The leather Ikonic backpad is designed to absorb shocks and distribute the pressure equally. It is particularly appropriate for horses with a sensitive back.
The shape is anatomic, the backpad being made of memory shape foam, covered with supple leather. A broad gutter, as well as a pronounced clearance of the withers allow to free the vertebral column and the withers of the horse from any pressure.
The leather Ikonic backpad exists in 3 versions:
- Classic/flat: the thickness is the same over the whole surface (9mm), allowing the backpad to take the shape of the curve of the back of the horse and absorb the shocks.
- Front lift: the front part of the backpad has more padding (18mm), in order to compensate a balance problem of the saddle. This type of backpad is suitable for horses with a back with a more specific morphology, for instance with fundamental deficiencies or prominent withers.
- Back lift : the back part of the backpad has more padding (18mm), in order to compensate a balance problem of the saddle and to raise the seat and the cantle. This type of backpad is suitable for horses with a hollow back.
- S : suitable for saddles of sizes 15'' to 16.5'' (Length: 57,5cm along the central gutter)
- L : suitable for saddles of sizes 17'' to 18'' (Length: 60cm along the central gutter)