IKONIC cross-country saddle made of high quality European leathers.
Thanks to the interchangeable gullet system, the saddle fits perfectly to the morphology of the horse, during its entire evolution.
The panels can be filled up in order to optimise their thickness and adapt it to your horse.
The saddle has been specially designed for the practice of cross-country:
- Soft knee rolls with prominent blocks in the front and back for a better fixity of the leg
- Great proximity with the horse thanks to the single flap
- Flat seat, offering a good compromise between comfortable seating and balance when the rider is standing on the stirrups. He can easily change his position depending on the track and the type of jump
- Low and stable single fastening thanks to the large strap formed by the billet straps passing through the lower part of the flap
- The reinforcement in the lower part of the flap avoids wear caused by the friction of the stirrup